Feed back for Care and help
We need your feedback in order to improve. With the help of your comments and complaints we aim to improve our services.
The municipality of Linköping wants to:
- Make it easy for you to submit comments and complaints.
- Improve opportunities for citizens to influence the municipality's services.
- Correct shortcomings and deficiencies in our operations.
Here is how you can present your viewpoints and complaints:
- Submit your comments online
- Write down your comments and complaints on the form in the brochure "We welcome your feedback! Comments and complaints", which you can obtain from any service provider. Submit this to a member of staff or send us the form. Postage is prepaid.
- Send a letter to the Care and Elderly Services Administration, see address below.
If you do not want to write yourself, or if you are unable to write, you can ask a close relative or friend to help you.
Response within 7 days
The relevant manager will take care of your comments and complaints. If you leave your name, telephone number and/or e-mail address, you will be contacted within 7 days.
Procedure for handling viewpoints and complaints:
The municipality of Linköping regards comments and complaints as an aid to improving and developing operations. Our goal is to process your feedback as quickly as possible and to correct any shortcomings that may have occurred. For that reason, the committees for care, elderly care and social welfare, all have procedures for processing feedback concerning their operations and providers.
The office for care procures and plans activities and operations within health care, support and care. The office works on the behalf of the board for the elderly and on the behalf for the board for care.
Phone: 013-20 62 82
Visiting address : Drottninggatan 16
Social- och omsorgsförvaltningen
581 03 Linköping