Hoppa till huvudinnehåll

Residential adaption

If you have a functional impairment and need to adapt your home, you can apply for a grant to cover the costs. You can only get a grant for adaptations that are necessary for living an independent life in, or adjacent to, your home.

To be eligible for a grant, your functional impairment must be permanent or long-term. You can only get a subsidy to adapt your permanent residence. People who care for a person with a functional impairment in their homes are also eligible for grants.

What is the subsidy for?

You can get a subsidy to adapt fixed features in, or adjacent to, your home. Fixed features are things you normally do not take with you when you move house; for example, thresholds and kitchen cabinets. In certain special cases you can also get grants for things that are necessary for rehabilitation, functional training or home-based medical care.
You can also get grants towards the repair of technical equipment for which you have previously received residential adaptation grants.

Last updated 07 November 2019

Chatta. Fäll ut menyn

Kontakt Linköping

Välkommen till Linköpings kommuns chatt. Chatten är öppen vardagar kl 8-16.

Vi som svarar är samhällsvägledare på Kontakt Linköping. Om du lämnar personuppgifter till oss behandlar vi dem såhär: